A title insurance policy issued by Cowling Title Company LLC provides a broad range of benefits to all parties involved in a real estate transaction:
• Protection against serious financial loss due to a defect in the title of the property.
• Cover both claims arising out of title problems recorded and “non-recorded” defects that could not be discovered in public records, even with the most complete search.
• Not only protect the insured owner, but also that person's heirs for as long as they hold title to the property, and even after they sell by warranty deed.
• Pay for the costs and legal expenses of defending against a title claim.
• Provides the mortgage lender with a high degree of safety against the loss of security as a result of a title problem. This protection remains in effect for as long as the mortgage remains unsatisfied.
• In-depth expertise on a wide variety of title related matters to facilitate the mortgage loan process.
• Has the assurance that the title will be marketable when selling the property.
• Protects the seller from financial damage if the seller's title is rejected by a prospective purchaser.
• Conveys with "warranties," the seller is still protected if the buyer sues because of a breach of those warranties
Escrow is a service that provides a means of security in the handling of important property, funds and documents by a trusted, neutral stakeholder. Cowling Title Company LLC and its dedicated team of professionals work hard to ensure a smooth, timely and trouble-free closing. We value the opportunity to work alongside each party of the transaction to realize their individual goals.
Cowling Title Company LLC provides the following services during escrow:
•Construction Loan Closings
•1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
•Order payoff statements and demands necessary to clear title
•Prepare settlement statements
•Obtain all necessary documents for title transfer
•Obtain all necessary signatures and funds to close the transaction
•Record and deliver all necessary documents
•Disburse funds to all parties
•Set up wires and/or hold funds
•Coordinate with Lenders, Brokers and Attorneys